QUARTERBACK & RUNNING BACK
The health and safety of campers is our primary focus. As of now our Option Camp is moved back a couple of weeks. We are working with the Iowa High School Athletic Association and moving the camp back to coincide with the postponement of school and spring sports. As of now we will hold camp on April 19th, 26th and May 3rd. If the state decides to cancel spring sports we will cancel our camp. I will be in contact with all of you if this happens. At that time I will be able to inform you of Ryzer’s refund process.
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org